Quick hits, April 16, 2010

This Laker team could be in for a rough postseason. I warned the folks about the Lake Show crashing into the finish line, and my fears were realized on Wednesday. This team just may not have it. Facing the facts, whether you like or not, is generally your best option.
---

Woo-hoo, I am closing in on finishing the write-up and presentation slides for my IS 600 capstone. I can't believe it. Even though I don't expect my grade to be too high, the effort and attempt to get the others on my team to contribute has to be considered and given more weight. Let's see what happens.

---

So now I have this new person on topix who I am now waging a little flame war with. His name is Kratos, and I am enjoying going tit for tat with this s.o.b. Stay tuned.

---

Holy cow! I'm now a featured writer for Bleacher Report. Tomorrow, after my presentation...I will be heading off to the HDC to cover another game. Already notified the people up top to reconsider the decision. I hope that my credential is not denied.

No comments: