About-Face!



I received a bit of an about-face from the people at SG Interactive. I tried to exchange my Lucia Magical Girl Sets for a Big Papel, only to get this message.

---

Thank you for contacting Pangya 1:1 Support.  We apologize for the delay in responding to your issue and for the inconvenience you have been caused.  We require that players have at least 2 or more duplicate Scratchy #12 sets in their inventory in order to make this exchange, where there should be at least one of each complete Wedding Dress Set (L) and Magical Costume Set (L) .  You only have 1 duplicate Scratchy #12 set in your inventory and are therefore unable to make this exchange at this time.  Please let us know when you have at least 2 duplicate Scratchy #12 sets in your inventory.

 Also, please let us know if you have any more game-related questions or issues.

Thank you,
Game Master
http://gamerage.com

---

HOWEVER...several hours later, I get this response.

---

Thank you for contacting  Pangya 1:1 Support.  We apologize for the delay in responding to your issue and for the inconvenience you have been caused.  We have removed 2 complete sets from Scratchy #12 from your inventory in exchange for a Big Papel caddie, which we have sent to your account by in-game mail.

 Please let us know if you have any more game-related questions or issues.
Thank you,
Game Master
gamerage.com 

---

So, to conclude, I now have El Big Guy...




El Gato Negro...



And El Gato Blanco.




Well, he's not really white, more like a cafe latte color. Really strange move to do an about-face, but hey, I'm not complaining. A couple less rares to worry about. I never really was much of a fan of the Magical Girl set for Lucia, although I did take plenty of photos with that. Anyway, I have now reached Pro A rank, which means I am now at the middle of my Pangya journey through the levels. I think I'll take it easy these next few months. I am in no rush to reach National E.

No comments: