Los Angeles Is The Greatest City On Earth.

I want to give you readers monitoring the Bedlam on Baltic Avenue a scenario. Say I have an angel on my left side, and a fallen angel/devil on my right. Do you know what that means? That means I am stuck in the heat of Los Angeles, the greatest city on earth. Chicago and New York have nothing, I mean NOTHING, on the diversity of good and evil in this city. We make good good and evil good. We just have our own style. That, and the fact it was pretty farking hot today in downtown. It's July, whaddaya expect?



So I shall go ahead and prepare for another flood of Anime Expo photos tomorrow, when I get the chance to do so, following another round of voting on the International Saimoe League forums. Oh yes, brace yourselves for the next set of predictions for Emerald Match Day 1. Here we go again.




No comments: