A Bedlam Reborn.



After several years of slight modifications to the layout of my blog, The Bedlam on Baltic Avenue, I have finally decided to make the blog more accessible for people of different persuasions while staying true to the Solid Pink color that is an official color of this blog, along with the now adopted secondary shade of French Pink and the tertiary accent of white.

Akatsuki has been retired as mascot of my blog, with Madoka Kaname and Homura Akemi resuming their roles as co-mascots. Version 203 is the version where the Emporio theme is used to allow for better accessibility by computer users who may not be so adept. A few widgets have been axed, and a couple of text widgets have been moved as standalone pages (yes would you believe that there have been no actual pages on this blog until now? And it's been more than 10 years!).



Also, my tumblr page has been updated with a new look took to better emphasize accessibility. The Tumblr Official look had been the look for my blog for years. Now it's been given a change to reflect my ever evolving whims. In this, I am looking forward with hope to bigger and better things.

So, I hope you enjoy the content on the Bedlam, because we have a big year of Saimoe coming up and we'll make sure you know what's going on, because at the Bedlam on Baltic Avenue, there's always something going on down there.

No comments: