God, I hate pretentious bastards.

I hate pretentious bastards. Every now and then, I have to deal with these fags.

This pretentious know-it-all from the 49er Shops Board of Directors is sitting next to me in the women's basketball scrimmage against Team Concept talking about the flaws with having a football back. The same boring drivel that has been shoved down our throats the past sixteen-something years: our university is dirt-poor when it comes to it.

The efforts to get our football team back should continue. The notion that students are going to quit trying to revive a team that can benefit from having local recruits and transfers from Long Beach City College sickens me. Also, this bastard tells me that "we don't need men's and women's swimming teams."

Even when we have a pool that hosts Big West conference championships? AND can be used for our team?

I also mentioned that we also need men's soccer team to counter our women. He again brings up the fact that we are dirt-poor when it comes to actually fund a team that can play at George Allen Field, and that we can only get our football team back if our other sports teams pull their weight. Fallacious.

As I left the game, the guy tells me, "You gotta think positive," after doing so would be moot for another three days. Patronizing bastard.

No comments: