Anime Expo 2009 thoughts, Day 2

This day was pretty nice to me, save for the fact that my battery died. So I had to spend my money buying a few disposable cameras to continue my cosplay photo shoot. But this was a day of first. First autographed board. First doujin purchased. First dakimakura purchased. First shots of Mio, Azusa, Rimi and Yoshika taken, along with some Lucky Star shots. First full set of K-ON! albums purchased. Heck, we had to move a boulder into Bag Check.

Also took some shots of Michael Jackson tribute, ate some ice cream, sipped on some Monster, got thrown back to the Midwest with some meatloaf, shot the Higurashi caravan....mother of God, couldn't it get any better. As the Quakers say, "I hope so."

That autograph was by chance. So I wandered into Petree Hall, where another panl was wrapping up. I asked Senji Mizushima about the one work that he had the most fun being a part of as wel as Takeshi Kuroda. Mizushma said "Generator Gawl" and Kuroda said "Trigun" (he wrote the script for it).

-Jo-Ryan Salazar, Bag Check, July 3, 2009

No comments: