How about those Angels!


Now, when it comes to soccer and rugby, I am not a fairweather fan; I support the LA Galaxy and the Eagles whenever I get the chance. However, when it comes to sports like baseball and basketball, I tend to be fairweather/bandwagon/lemony when it comes to supporting them. One of those baseball teams I like (right now) is the Angels. Full name: the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. I think it should stay as Anaheim Angels, but Arte Moreno decides, "No, we want the team to go back to their roots." Soon, the "of Anaheim" moniker will be dropped, and it will just be "Los Angeles Angels." This could be a big risk, especially when the most of the fan base is in the OC - Orange County. But as long as the Angels keep on winning; who am I to complain about the name?

Side note: Test score improved rto a 62. On tap for a C. Yay. In Business Law; barring a miracle or a complete disaster.

No comments: