Nothing to lose. Definitely.

I like taking a little trip over to Atlanta to see how things done there on business, but it's not a high priority.

Today, I just received an e-mail that I have been selected in the Coca-Cola Human Bracket, and they said if Long Beach State win the South Regional, I'm going on a trip for two to Atlanta.

While that is nice, I'm not going to moan over blowing the opportunity if my team loses in any of the first four rounds. I mean, I will go to Atlanta one day in my life. It may not be the time yet.

Mr. Salazar,

Congratulations! The Coca-Cola Company selected you as Long Beach State’s biggest fan in the Coca-Cola Most Devoted Hoops Fan contest.

Fans whose teams earned a berth in the 2007 NCAA® Men’s Basketball Tournament, as announced by CBS on “Selection Sunday,” March 11, 2007, are featured in the outdoor and online versions of the “Coca-Cola Human Bracket.”

The giant outdoor bracket is hanging from the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, and fan photos will advance with their teams throughout the Tournament. The four fans representing the Final Four teams will win a trip for two to the biggest weekend in college basketball to cheer their favorite school to victory. We will be in touch with those winners on March 26, following the Regional games.


Looks like I won't have to nag Chance Decker, my right-hand assistant from the BPC (Beach Pride Center) about what I have to do. As for me, I gotta brush up on my homework, and get ready for some exams.

Nothing to lose from this one. It's up to the team to see how far we will go.

No comments: