A good day


When I found out who the top five contestant were in the 2007 Miss Universe pageant, which were USA, Venezuela (the sacred cow), Brazil, Korea and Japan, I told my mom, "I'm calling for Japan to win for the people who believe in moe, the otaku, Tokyo, Osaka, the anime and manga aficionados of this world..." and when I found out who won, which was Japan, I told her, "The cream puffs are mine." I made a friendly wager with her. It was between her and Brazil. If BRazil won, I would leave them alone. The cream puffs, that is.

By the way, her name is Riyo Mori, and she's a ballet dancer, too. She's 20 (as of this post), 5-8, and has all the aesthetics one can ask for at her age.

Oh, and the Anaheim Ducks won again. 3-2 over Ottawa in the Stanley Cup Finals Game 1. 1 down, 3 to go.

I'm going to need to review everything with my counselor about the plan tomorrow. I need some rest.

No comments: