Quick Hits: August 2, 2009

Michael Phelps is BACK. Take that Milorad Cavic, you Serbian piece of shit! You said you wanted payback. Fuhgeddaboutit!


---

In spite of his efforts against AC Milan and F.C, Barcelona, I would love to see David Beckham leave the Galaxy. He chose not to start for the first part of the season, and while I frown on the actions the bloke of my friends from the Los Angeles Riot Squad, Beckham's infidelity to his club has elicited my vote of no confidence.

Landon Donovan is still one of my favorite footballers. He will always be. He would do what Beckham is doing. I don't think it would even register.


---

Rest in peace, Cory Aquino. What you did-no, what everyone in the People Power movement did-will go down as the most important event in the history of this country. I was only two years old when this happened, and I remember this well.

And so I will salute you by wearing yellow tomorrow at church. Rest in peace. When I return to the Philippines, I plan to pay a visit at Heritage Park. You will go down as the Greatest Filipina That Ever Lived.

No comments: