A resolution: I will use this blog again!



Long time since I posted. Okay, I have made a landmark decision. Pretend you're hearing cheesy fanfare music. Okay, done? good.
I did not want to leave my blog on MySpace without an update, so I decided, okay, I will post on this blog again. I like this blog to pieces, so not only will I post on this blog here, but I will also post this on Bedlam, too. This way, you will get double informed on the latest scoop covering yours truly!
Course, this will mean placing two windows open for a few minutes, but it's all worth it, cause I am actually looking forward to the new semester at CSULB. A chance to stock up on points for Beach gear! And knowledge, too.
Would you believe it, as I post this blog, it's less than nine days till I turn 21! Once I turn this age, I got nothing to look forward, too...actually, now I can focus on getting the Bachelor's out of the way. I'm still waiting from LBCC Records if they have the diploma for my dual degrees prepared and stuff, as well as my Law grade. I'm betting 100 invisible dollars that I got at least a C in that class.
Till next time...outie.

No comments: