Future Rebrands After Paris 2024

I have decided that after the Paris 2024 Paralympics conclude on September 8, I will do a rebrand of my Twitch channel and socials. The current face logo will remain my logo for HoYoLAB only moving forward. Also on Chatango, the walnut head will remain my main ident there. As for the other platforms, I am posting what my idents will look like once it reaches midnight, Sept., 9 in Paris.



This will be the logo for my main social handles. That is, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and my blog.


My Twitch channel will have this ident. The pink and white H's for HomuHomu join forces as one, with the 2093 number and establishment year.



This will be my Tumblr blog identification when the rebrand formally takes place. All three logos will have the Libertarian torch, a constant reminder of where my political alignments remain, I the Weeberal Weebertarian, the Gift that Keeps On Giving, I, who will believe in the power of love to keep home alive. The face will only remain on HoYoLAB, but nowhere else. The Favicon has already migrated to the new brand ahead of the hard rebrand come September 9, 2024 at 00:00 UTC+2.

No comments: