Has it really been that long?

I am checking my YouTube profile, established on New Year's Eve in 2005, and I can't believe that the last time I posted a music video was in 2004, somewhere along those lines. I was attending a junior college in those days, and as I was fooling around at Long Beach City College, I made a few anime music videos. After that, I lost interest in making these types of flicks, due to school and cheering for Long Beach State. My priorities changed.
However, this August, I was inspired to do it again. With a system rebounding from an autonuke, a plethora of spicy stock footage and a certain Van Halen song, I was compelled to go at it again. And so, my first-ever AMV in over a few years was made. You can see this on my blog, on the left side. I had to reupload it due to the crappy, choppy audio. ffdshow is such a bitch when it decides to fuck up my background music. It turned out much better.
Well, enjoy. You can check out my new vid under "BoBA Video of the Week."

No comments: