The Bedlam's list of thanks.

So I have taken this Thanksgiving Day to refurbish my blog layout, as well as my profile on MiniTokyo, apart from doing regression work and paper compiling, to come up with this [partial] list of thanks. I am thankful for...

* The fact that I am still alive
* The fact that my family is still alive
* My sister being engaged (the wedding is next year)
* I passed my first two grad school classes
* Harvard beating Yale in football...again.
* Working as a staff member at AX three straight years
* Graduating from Cal State Long Beach
* Getting in at Keller
* Still having a house
* Still having food on the table
* Barack Obama winning the election
* DVDs and DVD-burning software
* Torrents
* Kagami Hiiragi winning 2chan Saimoe
* Fate Testarossa Harlaown winning ISML
* Holo winning Anizone Best Moe
* The USA women winning gold at Beijing
* The USA men's volleyball team winning gold at Beijing
* Lee Bodimeade for getting the USA women's field hockey team back to the Olympics
* Michael Phelps' swim towards history
* Manny Pacquiao still showing his stuff against Mexico's finest
* Working at four elections in one year
* The LBSU Athletics Department allowing me to finish attending the rest of the games before paying for them as an alumnus after my one-month layoff.
* The fact that "MBA" exists
* The CSULB Anime Club still existing
* danbooru, gelbooru, moe.imouto.org, deviantART, MiniTokyo, AnimePaper, and all the other image-hosting sites that haul in the good stuff
* TenYardTorrents, for their American/Canadian football stash
* Maxxed Football Forums, for the finest the round ball has to offer
* The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame for finally letting the Ventures in
* The Ventures themselves, the best instrumental band on the planet
* Aya Hirano, Rie Kugimiya, Emiri Kato, Rie Tanaka, Ryouko Shiraishi, Saeko Chiba, Mai Kadowaki, Mai Nakahara, Ryo Hirohashi, and all the other cool seiyuu chicks that have dominated the airwaves as of late.
* Nutella
* Special orders from Kinokuniya
* Not joining the military
* Eurovision
* My green-feathered buddy, Peedy the Parrot
* My blog, Bedlam on Baltic Avenue
* Las Vegas
* Everyone out there on the Net visiting this blog, and all the other blogs on Blkogger.

Happy Thanksgiving from the Bedlam.

No comments: