World Nutella Day 2010



Ritsu: So we are here at the Bedlam on Baltic Avenue cafe with (left to right) myself, Mio, Yui and Tsumugi. Mugi, as we like to call her, is known for providing snacks during our rehearsals and in between events. What is the secret behind those chocolatey treats?
Tsumugi: Ah, it's no secret.
Ritsu: No secret? What do you mean? I don't know what you're telling me.
Tsumugi: It's all about Nutella.
Ritsu: This jar here!?
Tsumugi: Yep.
Ritsu: Whoa.
Mio: Nutella is a cocoa and hazelnut paste that is popular as a breakfast treat on bread.
Tsumugi: Ahem.
Mio: ...or as a dessert application.
Yui: Wow...I wonder if it tastes good on Mugi-chan's eyebrows...
Tsumugi: Eh?
Yui: Nononono, it might actually taste good on Mio-chan's face.
Mio: !!?


Mio: EH!? What the heck are you thinking, Yui!? Are you thinking of something perverted again!!? Oh my God!
Ritsu: Yui...you sure have one vivid imagination about what it can be used for.
Yui: Oh, but onee-chan told me that there are a few sites that show ways that Nutella can be used on.
Ritsu: And an edible body paint is one of them?
Mio: !!!???
Yui: Sorry, I didn't actually look.
Ritsu: Are you sure?


Yui: But I think Mugi-chan wouldn't mind Mio having Nutella spread over her. Right, Mugi-chan? You wouldn't mind it one bit?
Tsumugi: Yui-chan...I think I may need a tissue.
Yui: What's happening? You're starting to blush real wildly. And...is something dripping from your nose? It's red...
Mio: *wails* You perverts! All of you! I want to die...*sobs*
Ritsu: Here we go again...Who cares. Let's eat.
Mio: Can somebody just wake me up when this is all over?




1 comment:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Very cute :) Thanks so much for participating!