Yukino Yukinoshita: 2020 ISML Heavenly Tiara Winner/Saimoe Prime Minister



Good evening to all of you, or morning, or afternoon, wherever you are in the world. My name is Yukino Yukinoshita, and I will be your Saimoe Prime Minister for the 2021 campaign. Miyuki Shirogane will be assisting me as Deputy Saimoe Prime Minister, and we have immediately taken over for Violet Evergarden and Rimuru Tempest by issuing this address via Zoom. I want to start by thanking Violet and Rimuru for their services last year and in particular Violet for writing what has been a very tough story for the world to read, one that Miyuki and I intend to finish, or no.




My cabinet will consist of Yui Yuigahama, Iroha Isshiki, Saika Totsuka and my older sister Haruno. They will be my primary counsel related to any executive actions I needed to make. As for Miyuki, he has his own personal counsel of Kaguya Shinomiya, Ai Hayasaka, Chika Fujiwara and Yuu Ishigami, with Miko Iino and Miyuki's sister Kei to also help with his own matters. 




For those of you who voted for Mikoto and for Sakuta Azusagawa (who, for the second straight time, sees a final defeat), I understand your loss and Miyuki and I plan to help you the best way we can. Our two teams would like to personally salute Mikoto Misaka, a longtime servant of Saimoe, and a hero and inspiration to us all. We hope to see her again in the hunt as well as the new encouters she will have in what has been a rich, fruitful journey of adventure.




When Miyuki and I first heard of the news that we had both won out respective races, all of us that I mentioned had a special videoconference meeting to discuss a plan that we needed to implement and enforce not just to Japan, but to the world. It was clear that the first item of business was to end the coronavirus pandemic, or at least manage it to a state where people could recover and go on with their lives.




And so I made it clear that the first item is to encourage all citizens, young and old: GO GET VACCINATED. The vaccines are out to help people get back to working, to get back to living the livelihoods they lost. So many people in this world have been lost to COVID-19, that I feel that we all need to come together and take the initiative in fighting this. Our turn will come, we will get out shots, and we will come back stronger than ever, and I believe all who vote in the International Saimoe League need to do the same. Do you part, get vaccinated, and get back to doing your thing. We will do ours.




Secondly, the great city of Tokyo is due to host the Olympics this summer. And I believe all who will be in the ISML, the Saimoe Parliament, this coming campaign need to get the word out that the Olympics must take place, that all need to play their role in being safe, taking precautions, not getting infected or at least getting vaccinated prior, and then putting on a show that is for the world to see. I love this city, and I am sure you do too. Miyuki does, my husband Hachiman (a former Deputy VP) does, everyone who is a part of this whole process defends the legacy of Tokyo, Japan to the grave. The Games must take place, and it will. So let's make it happen.




And finally, the third major issue I have is the current state of the United States of America. I have called Mrs. Caroline Kennedy on their current issue regarding one of their former leaders and have been in dialogue regarding the direction of America, who I still believe can find their way. We plan to work with our American voters in keeping the dream alive and keeping the fire burning because as they continue to heal, America will continue to recover and we here in Japan hope they will do just that.




In addition to the three main topics suggested, I plan to work the with new government on other issues pertaining to the Saimoe movement as well as do my obligations to assisting the Imperial household and the youth of the household. Her Royal Highness Aiko, Princess Toshi has been personally expecting my presence as well as Miyuki's so for the two of us, this will be a unique experience so we plan to do our best. We hope she looks forward to us being their for her.




To the whole world, it's time. We must face reality with eyes forward and no regrets, at the same time being cautiously optimistic that fortune shall smile on those who believe in us and what we can do to bring happiness to everyone we love. With your support in the Saimoe movement, we can bring an end to the pandemic, we will bring the Games to Tokyo and keep the fire burning, and we will see America be a realm reborn, and even further beyond. 


So rise up, stand together, never be afraid and be ready to lead. As the French saying goes, "Ensemble on va le faire." Together, we will win.




Thank you, may God bless you, and may god bless Japan and the world. Good night.


-Yukino Yukinoshita

2021 Saimoe Prime Minister

2020 International Saimoe League

Heavenly Tiara Winner

No comments: