.........medic!!!!!!!

Speak of Josh Ooogaboogakingon, that was a terrible way to get violated. So much for the New Deal. 91-75, the Dumbos from Pachyturd City come trampling down on us. I learned a few things.

When it comes to playing our game:

Our team won't even stand a chance a chance against Long Beach City College. Or the Breakers. Of even the isters of Mercy. When it comes to doing the nasty, I am the Master of my Myd. And when it comes to making an explicit comparison, Blogger tanks for cutting some of my text. Bastard, the lot of them.


Oh god, please, please, PLEASE, for the love of Barack O'bamama Shabooboo, let it be different against the scum. Or else, when it comes to my precious surfboard, in the words of Weezer...

Oh no,
it go,
it gone,
bye bye.
Do I?...
I think,
I sink,
AND I DIE!!!



..................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................medic.

EDIT: This just in...the women lost too. In the words of Nozomu Itoshiki...



"I'm in despair! The fact that there is no one on any of our teams other than Donovan Morris playing close-to-decent basketball, making as look as if they are a couple bunches of ragtag rec team rejects who haven't played a single game in their fucking lives has left me in despair!"

No comments: